Viewing Unofficial or Requesting Official Transcripts in MyCWU

For students that want to view their unofficial transcript online, be sure to follow the guide below.

If following the guide isn't working, disable the pop-up block using this separate Knowledge Base article.

Once the pop-up blocker is disabled, be sure to re-activate it once you have accessed your transcript. 


Step One: go to

Step Two: select the Sign-In option on the top left.


Step Three: sign in with your MyCWU and password. If you are unsure what your credentials are, please refer to the Password Reset article to recover your account.


Step Four: select the Student tab, click on the Records in the navigation bar on the left side and select the appropriate option. To request an Official Transcript, select "Request Official Transcript" or "View Unofficial Transcript" to view your transcript online.


Step Five: If you are viewing your Unofficial Transcript online, be sure to select the Report Type as "Unofficial Transcript" and select Go. You will be able to view external degrees, course numbers, grades and GPAs also.

Once clicking "go" and you do not get redirected to the unofficial transcript, double check to make sure your pop-up blocker is off. Disable the pop-up block using this separate Knowledge Base article.

Was this helpful?
45% helpful - 11 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 10889
Mon 1/25/16 2:14 PM
Wed 1/18/23 3:17 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Are you off the CWU Campus and need assistance accessing MyCWU?