Moving Items - Hanging Items - Furniture arrangement?

See our document to help guide decisions on what is something that can

be done personally - put a tack in my cubicle to hang my photo of my kids - and when to call FMD.


Moving large items, painting, mounting/affixing heavy items to walls, fixing/adjusting furniture is

all bargaining work to be performed by FMD bargain unit members, unless released by the union.


If you are ever unsure, please call 509-963-3000.

Was this helpful?
100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 47021
Fri 1/26/18 9:33 AM
Fri 9/11/20 11:19 AM