ResNet Data Jack Conversion

If you are seeking to have a data port converted in your Residence Hall room, please download the attached document to the right, fill in the required information and have it submitted to the Housing office located in Button Hall.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 51282
Thu 3/29/18 2:16 PM
Tue 11/19/19 9:08 AM