MyCWU Support


Description/What is it?

Do you need help with MyCWU or need to report a broken frame/view within the MyCWU portal?


Who can use it?

CWU Faculty, Students and Staff can request this service.  You may be asked for your user name and/or the Employee ID or Student ID for the account.


Would you like some self help with this topic?

There may be some knowledge base articles to the right with some helpful information.


Request Service

Related Articles (4)

This article will list the steps required for employees' to set their preferred name that will be displayed in Outlook.
A step by step guide on updating your Student Preferred Name in MyCWU.
Employees of Central Washington University are now able to update their phone number through MyCWU.
This article provides an outline of the network communication necessary for a user to retrieve information from the MyCWU portal.


Service ID: 4821
Tue 7/15/14 4:09 PM
Tue 6/23/20 4:09 PM