Skip to Services content

Passwords & Account Access

• Log-In Issues – MyCWU/Canvas
• Email Account Issues
• VPN - Off Campus Access
• Network Drive Access

Categories (4)

Access issues with MyCWU? Access issues with systems supported by Auxiliary Services?
Are you locked out of your email? Getting too much SPAM to your account? Blocked because of memory or usage limits?
Do you have questions regarding VPN usage? Did you know you can access your email account and network folders from your MyCWU log in?
Do you want to request Guest User Access for a group attending a conference?

Services (4)

Password Reset

Do you need help resetting your password? Do you need assistance with your security questions?

General Log On Issue

Are you unable to log into MyCWU or any other CWU system?

Name Change Request

Central Washington University continues to be responsive to the needs of our student community. We are excited to announce that students now have the ability to be identified by their preferred first name including in their CWU email address. For example, if you would prefer to be known by your nickname, your middle name or another name different from your legal name, simply complete the form below to request the change.

You may also change your preferred first name in MyCWU. Information on how to change your preferred first name may be found online here.

Your legal name is still required for certain transactions for financial aid and for tax purposes. If you have questions or if you want to change your legal name, please contact Registrar Services at 509-963-3001 or